If you’re having trouble with your Internet, such as slow, intermittent or no connection, please first follow these standard troubleshooting steps:
Check if there are any outages in your area by visting status.getwiza.com
Reboot your router and fibre box by disconnecting the power to each, or by simply unplugging the devices at power outlet on the wall. Leave the devices powered down for 30 seconds before powering back on again.
- Check if the lights on the fibre box show an active connection.
- Green “PON” light for Octotel
- Green “PON/Broadband” light for Openserve
- Green “PON” light for Fibre Geeks
- Green “F” or Orange “FX” light on Vumatel
- Connect a laptop directly to your router with an Ethernet cable
- Open a web browser and navigate to https://speedtest.co.za to run a speedtest
If you still experience problems, WhatsApp us a photo of your speedtest results as well as photos clearly showing the visible lights on your router and fibre box.
WhatsApp/Call: 021 204 4878